Premium heavy-duty 5 horsepower, AC, 60 cycle, 3450 RPM, totally enclosed, fan-cooled motor with
thermal overload protector and sealed electric switch.
Honda Model GX340-QXC, 4 cycle, 11 horsepower at 3600 RPM.
Cyclone air cleaner, low oil alert, 1.7 gallon fuel capacity.
20" blade capacity with stay-level cutting head for maximum visibility.
Submersible electric water pump on electric powered saws. Belt driven mechanical pump with flex
shaft is standard on gas powered saws.
Premium quality cast aluminum cart with extra wide water channels and hard rubber top. Patented
TILT-LOCK cart wheel system uses nylon wheels in a positive locking configuration, virtually
eliminating "cart wobble."
YML VII SERIES MASONRY SAW
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
The YML Series Masonry Saw from Pro-Cut is serious business! Designed with an extra heavy-duty steel frame, this versatile upright masonry saw provides first rate sawing performance, wet or dry, with the option of electric or gas power. Both versions combine reliable performance and exceptional durability under all sawing conditions.
- 20" blade capacity with stay-level blade guard for maximum visibility
- Electric motor: heavy-duty 5 horsepower, AC, 60 cycle, 3450RPM, totally enclosed, fan cooled motor with thermal overload protector and sealed electric switch
- Gas: engine: Honda Model GX-390-QXC, 4 cycle, 13 horsepower at 3600 RPM
- Belt driven mechanical pump with flex shaft is standard on all saws
- Heavy steel cart with water channels and rubber top
- Weight 460lbs. uncrated (electric), 440lbs. (gas)
|NO UPS - SHIPS BY COMMON CARRIER ONLY