Rollgliss® Descent Device
Part # 3303000
* Rollgliss® Descent Devices for vertical or sloped emergency descent provide complete versatility and flexibility for any job site or work environment
* A safe, cost effective solution when you need to get personnel down fast in an emergency situations – there’s nothing simpler or safer!
* Components are built from corrosion resistant materials for maximum durability
* Simple design for easy installation and use
* 115 ft. auto retract with galvanized cable and snap hook - Models available for even the highest places, up to 200 ft
Can be used repeatedly without factory servicing as long as they pass user inspection per instruction manual. The Rollgliss® Descent Device will get personnel down safely from high places when quick escape is vital. Either angled or sloped descent models are available to provide complete versatility and flexibility for any job site or work environment.
The Rollgliss® Descent Device is also extremely easy to operate. No power source or special skills or tools are required. Once the unit is secured to an anchorage, connect the snap hook to the D-ring on your safety harness and step off the structure. If using a sloped descent model, connect the emergency descent device with the guide cable sleeve or braking trolley and suspension bars to a user supplied and installed guide cable.
DBI-SALA has developed a complete line of rescue and retrieval systems that are more effective than any other in the industry. In any kind of emergency when time is an important factor, you can depend on DBI/SALA quality and durability. We have made it easier to protect workers in hazardous situations
Rollgliss® 115 foot Auto Retract Descent Devices:
3303000: Vertical Descent, galv. cable w/snap hook
3303001: Sloped Descent, galv. cable w/linkage, guide cable sleeve and suspension bars
3303002: Vertical Descent, S.S. cable w/snap hook, auto retract
3303003: Sloped Descent, S.S. cable w/linkage, guide cable sleeve and suspension bars
Rollgliss®200 foot Manual Retract Descent Devices:
3303015: Sloped Descent (high speed) galv. cable w/linkage, braking trolley, suspension bars
3303016: Sloped Descent (high speed) S.S. cable w/linkage, braking trolley, suspension bars.
3303017: Vertical Descent, galv. cable w/snap hook
3303018: Vertical Descent, S.S. cable w/snap hook