Force2™ Shock Absorbing Lanyard
Part # 1245006
* For use when there is no overhead anchorage and your only option it to tie off at your feet
* 1" polyester webbing for durability and longevity
* Easy to use self locking snap hooks at both ends
* Soft cover shock absorber for comfort
* 6 ft. in length
* Can use for up to a 12 foot free fall and still limits arresting forces below OSHA's limits
* Dual Capacity Rating: Up to 310 lbs capacity – can be used for a 12 foot free fall, 311 to 420 lb capacity – can be used for a six foot free fall
* Meets or exceeds all industry standards for fall arrest forces including OSHA.
Our Force2™ shock absorbing lanyards are the ONLY lanyards available on the market that can take a 12 foot free fall and still keep forces below OSHA's limits when tying off at your feet. Use the powerful Force2™ shock absorbing lanyard when there is no overhead anchorage and your only option is to tie off at your feet - a situation often faced by iron workers. Because this creates a much greater free fall distance, standard shock absorbers will bottom out, putting dangerous forces on your body. It can also be used with a greater capacity lanyard is required for the worker.
Every DBI-SALA lanyard combines super strength and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All lanyard hardware is proof tested to meet or exceed industry standards before you even get it. Standard on all DBI-SALA lanyards are our patented, user-friendly self locking snap hooks. They allow you to open and close the hook even with gloves on without getting your thumb or fingers in the way, they're industry preferred!
1245056: with 7/32" vinyl covered cable
1245125: with 1-3/4" Kevlar® webbing
1245176: 100% tie-off version with self locking snap hooks at ends