Shop Air 80 Gallon Air Compressor
Item Number: TQ3104
- Choose air power for versatility, value and power - this one air compressor powers all the tools you need for daily automotive shop air jobs
- Operates over 20 air tools for automotive spray painting, automotive sanding work, cutting sheet metal, grinding, removing lug nuts and rotating tires, repairing engines and exhaust systems, sharpening blades, sanding wood, inflating car tires, cleaning workbench area, installing trim
- Longer life pump - durable and reliable cast iron, four cylinder oil-lubricated pump designed for up to 10,000 hours of extended life (based on B-10 bearing rating)
- Easy access tank drain located on side of tank – no need to reach down under the tank
- Durable 80 gallon ASME code tank for safe, reliable operation
- Powerful 208-230 volt, single phase 5 HP motor with overload protection (no special motor starter required)
- 140 Max PSI so you can operate a wider range of tools and maintain longer run time
- 16 SCFM at 90 PSI – easily runs high demand air tools such as sanders and grinders
- Warranty: 3 Years Lmt
- Weight: 410.00 lb
- Length: 31.00 in
- Width: 40.00 in
- Height: 80.00 in
- Pkg Girth: 271.00 in
- Cube: 57.41 cf
If you need to run high demand air tools such as sanders and grinders on a daily basis, this compressor is ideal for your automotive shop operation. This one 80 gallon air compressor provides the air power you need to tackle serious automotive jobs on a daily basis, ranging from sanding and grinding to cutting and painting. Plus, you can depend on this unit`s cast iron pump for long life operation. Its vertical tank design maximizes your floor space.
This unit features an ASME code tank which provides confidence that it conforms to established safety standards. ASME tanks are manufactured to ASME requirements. ASME: American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
Three year limited warranty.
Ships via Common Carrier